Kindergarten - 5th Grade
First Kids Ministry (Grades K-5) desires to be a vital part of the spiritual, social, mental, and physical growth of your child (Luke 2:52). We would like to partner with you as you guide and encourage your child in their understanding and love of Jesus. First Kids Ministry provides a safe, loving, and fun environment for kids. We provide developmentally age-appropriate learning opportunities as well.
If you are new to FBCW please stop by the preschool/children’s welcome center so we can meet your family and provide you with information and resources to help your child have a great experience as we embark on a fun adventure together.
First Kids Sundays
Sunday mornings are designed to be a time of fun, Bible learning, and fun with friends. The “Lodge” is open for them to gather at 9:30 a.m. Large group starts at 9:45 a.m. with kid style worship, games, and teaching. Your child will learn through worship, crafts, Bible lessons, activities, and games. They will hear, know, and apply the truth of God’s word through the consistent intentional teaching of biblical truth, by connecting with other children, and by the way they “learn by doing”.
Your child’s leaders want to be a part of what happens in their life. Their leaders are here to support, love, encourage and pray for them. Please be sure to communicate with us on how we can serve your child best!
First Kids Wednesdays
Wednesdays are always a lot of fun for kids at First Baptist Church. Throughout the Whitesboro ISD school year the following is offered for children who are currently enrolled in Kindergarten through 5th Grade.
- Pick up: FBCW volunteers will transport your child from Whitesboro Primary and Intermediate school to the church campus for First Kids Wednesdays. Their completed registration form will give us permission to retrieve them at their school. Please bring your child to the Children’s Building if your child attends school outside Whitesboro ISD.
- Snack: Children will have an after school snack as they arrive at the church.
- Worship Art will now happen in conjunction with First Kids Bible Connection each Wednesday.
- Dinner: Children will have a meal together in Christian Life Center.
- First Kids Bible Connection: Children will experience games, Bible lessons, crafts, etc.
- Departure: Children will be dismissed from the Lodge on the second floor of the children’s building at 6:30 p.m.!
Plan now for your child to participate in First Kids Wednesdays!
Don’t forget to register your child at the Commons area on Sunday mornings, church office or online!